WELCOME TO THE NEW BLOG! I know, I know — I finally changed something. I’ve been wanting to change my theme for positively aeons, but that came with a healthy dose of procrastination. I’m still twiddling with several things, but I’m 89% sure the general feel will be staying the same.
Also! It’s my two year blogoversary. And I (fairly) recently reached 400 followers. I really think it was excellent timing. 😉 To celebrate all these things: I HAVE FILMED A VLOG. *hides*
A couple of people suggested this in the comments, so I may as well do it now. Even though it is my face, and also me talking and being very very sentimental. The things I do. *shakes head* (Just kidding. It was actually kind of fun. If scary.)
Some things that have happened over the last year:
- I went to my first ever con. Actually my first two cons — and they were both so fabulous that I’m going to MCM London again in October. If any of you guys are going, I’d love to say hi!
- I wrote poetry. I haven’t posted any since spring, but I’M REALLY HOPING TO SHARE SOME SOON. I promise. Otherwise, nudge me because I’ve probably forgotten again.
- I liked Les Mis a lot. Um, in case you missed it. (I absolutely need to show you the looovely illustrated edition I got for my birthday. PLUS, I WENT TO SEE IT AT THE THEATRE ASDFJKL I think I need to write about that soon.)
- Actually, I just liked a lot of books.
- I discovered a ton of awesome new blogs. And I am STILL discovering them.
- I completed my first actual NaNo during Camp NaNo. I’m actually hoping to rewrite that for this NaNo, but I STILL COMPLETED AN ACTUAL GOAL. Of the same project. Which is not something I usually do.
- I listened to a lot of new music. Spotify and 8tracks have basically made me realise THERE IS A LOT OF MUSIC THAT IS NICE TO LISTEN TO WHAT IT IS THIS COOL NEW SONG?!? etc. etc.
People who make blogging more awesome!
I love the social aspect of blogging. It’s the nicest thing to read blogs and fangirl/discuss
like sane humans together instead of alone at a keyboard. Thank you so much to all the lovely blogs that I read, and all the people who comment. YOU ARE ALL FABULOUS. *hugs*
Adventuring Through Pages / Books and Bark / The Devil Orders Takeout / A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts / Musings From Neville’s Navel / Mixolydian Musings / Nut Free Nerd / Quenching the Quill / The Writing Hufflepuff / Six Impossible Things / Starry Stories / Stay and Watch the Stars
I am very indebted to you. Here, let me hand you a slice of cake. (Or something else nice; perhaps a book? XD) Actually, LET ME HAND YOU ALL SOME CAKE. Even if I have forgotten you off this list, which will undoubtedly happen because I can have the memory of a goldfish — my cheesy gratefulness to all my followers is in no way lessened. 😉
Plus, since I’m not confident that any cake I send will make it through the computer screen: I’m hosting a giveaway! The winner will get receive a book of their choice, up to the value of £10. It’s open to all countries The Book Depository ships to. (Hopefully that covers most of you.)