I have learnt many things since October, a lot of which are, frankly, useless. No, I’m more specifically going to talk about what I have learnt since I started my blog!
- I have discovered that I have a wierd way of writing which is half-formal and half-chatty. Unfortunately, I don’t actually mean a happy medium – I mean literally half-like-I’m-writing-and-essay and half-like-I’m-talking-to-my-friend-over-the-phone. I’m pretty sure it’s not just me being paranoid.
- I have learnt that planning your next blog post during maths and/or the train ride is a good way to pass the time. Please don’t take this as an incentive to daydream during maths, because I’m not very good role model in that respect.
- This is similiar to my last thing-I’ve-learnt. I have learnt that blogging can give you an amazing, warm feeling, expecially when people read or communicate with you. It’s awesomely awesome. Even if this blog is not exactly buzzing with page-views, it still feels totally and all-the-way awesome.
- I’m a drugstore makeup gal. I think I always knew it but never realised it.
- I am now more knowledgable about the strange place you call the US than ever. I finally muddled my way through the grade system and I know vaguely what the dollar is worth. Ish.
- I am more restricted than a lot of people in my spending. I know this sounds odd, but I think I should actually spend more.
- I can spend hours on hours reading beauty blogs that have no particular relation to what makeup I’m buying or what makeup I have.
- I have to scour the internet for opinions before buying anything.
- Trying in vain to not sound like I’m selling myself and my blog to you, I love blogging. A lot. And, on that note, I think I’ll finish. Happy New Year, everyone!